Bespoke shutters for homeowners in Colchester
We started out in 2006, so we bring many years of knowledge with us. When you’re a customer of ours, your experience is very important – we use our knowledge to make sure we can meet your needs in full. Plus, our team members are friendly, helpful and very good listeners, making sure you get the most out of your new shutters.
The first step is to arrange an initial consultation so we can talk to you about what you need. During this consultation, we listen closely to you and will discuss:
- Your personal tastes and preferences
- Aesthetics you like
- Existing home décor you’d like your shutters to match
- Functionality you need from your shutters
We take the time to fully understand what you’re looking for. If you’re not quite sure yet, that’s not a problem – our job is to make sure you understand all your options, and to provide the information you need to make your decision about whether shutters will be right for you.
Once we’ve worked out what you’re looking for, it’s time to talk about your options. We’ll discuss the shutter styles that are available, as well as the materials and finishes you can select.
When you choose us, we make a commitment to you as our customer. Here’s our customer promise:
- No salespeople – your consultation will be with a fully trained product expert.
- No sales tactics – instead, we give you honest, tailored advice.
- No pressure selling – take your time. There’s no pressure to go ahead.