ShuttersUp are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our growing team. Established in 2006, we provide beautiful bespoke plantation shutters for domestic homes across London and the South East.
We believe in looking after our team members and customers to the highest degree, people are at the very heart of our identity. Over 75% of our team members are either former customers or have joined through recommendation.
You’ll receive full training from our experienced team, where you can help us grow and innovate. This opportunity is open to anyone from the window shutter industry or those with a carpentry / DIY skills background.
52k OTE. Self employed role. Full time. Field Based
- To measure and fit plantation style shutters and additional products in mainly residential properties. Additional products include security shutters, venetian blinds, electric roller blinds, vertical blinds and security doors.
- Open to applications from the following postcodes: SW, SE, TW, KT, SM, CR, BR, DA, ME, TN, RH, BN, GU
- Building relationships with customers
- Be highly motivated to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations
- Measure and installation must be to a high standard with attention to detail and a quality finish. Communicate extensively at measure the choices the customer has made previously during Design Consultant visit, with changes advised due to style and build of window structure.
- Advise customer after measure of process moving forward and maintenance of shutters after installation.
- Be driven to measure and fit to a high standard whilst sharing new ideas and become a valued member of a highly motivated and skilled team.
- Previous experience working within an Installation Team is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Be confident in demonstrating a solution focussed, and ‘can do’ approach to the customer experience whilst improving processes.
- Be punctual and reliable at all times.
- Ability to work in a well ordered and methodical manner
- Ability to use own initiative and multi-task
- Has great attention to detail, in particular in regards to understanding product specifications, and processing orders which involves taking detailed requirements and measurements
- Full clean driving licence
- Commission based earnings, OTE £52,000. We also guarantee a base commission of £100 for any day worked.
- Overtime is available whilst ensuring a good work life balance for all team members.
- Training, technology, van and uniform provided
- Team member assistance programme provided for health and wellbeing
- Part of an energetic and friendly team
To apply please provide your CV and any supporting evidence of how you meet the criteria for the position.
All successful applicants will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and reference checks.
Due to the volume of applications received we are only able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for an interview.