ShuttersUp provides beautiful bespoke plantation shutters for domestic homes across London and the South East. We are striving to become the UK’s most loved service. Started from a garage in Bromley, Kent in 2006 we have now grown to 30 team members, remaining humble and honest along the way. We are looking to grow significantly in the coming years.
Central to achieving our goals is our brand and philosophy: “Made For You”. People are at the very heart of our identity and “we never do what is easiest for us, we do what is best for our customers”. Over 75% of our team members are former customers or have joined us through recommendation. We believe that by attracting and retaining the very best people with matching values and beliefs – we can truly offer the very best service to our customers.
60k OTE, uncapped. Self employed role. Full time or flexible hours (pro rata).
- To be the first point of contact and to build relationships with our customers, exceeding expectations at every opportunity
- Open to applications from the following postcodes: EN, CM, RM, KT, GU, RH
- Building relationships with customers
- Be highly motivated to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations
- Help our customers with design to incorporate wants and needs whilst achieving their dream look
- Keep up to date with specifications and ensure that we provide an accurate service and products to our customers
- Be driven to meet targets whilst sharing new ideas to achieve higher conversion rates
- Be a team player
- Has excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Is solution focused and enjoys improving processes
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is confident when communicating with customers over the phone and when meeting them face to face in their homes
- Has great attention to detail, in particular in regards to understanding product specifications, and processing orders which involves taking detailed requirements and measurements
- Previous experience in a sales environment is desirable but not essential
- Is reliable and punctual at all times
- Is able to remain calm when under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Commission based earnings with bonus, OTE £60,000, uncapped
- Training, technology and uniform provided
- Team member assistance programme provided for health and wellbeing
- Part of an energetic and friendly team
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2023. To apply please provide your CV and any supporting evidence of how you meet the criteria for the position.
All successful applicants will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and reference checks.
Due to the volume of applications received we are only able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for an interview.