Bespoke shutters for homeowners in Horsham
We started our business in 2006 and we have many years of knowledge behind us. Customer experience is equally important – when you choose to work with us, we want to provide the best possible service and meet your needs in full. To make sure we do this from the off, we begin with an initial consultation in person, where we come to your home, talk about your requirements and measure up. During your consultation, we listen closely to you and take the time to discuss:
- Your personal aesthetic preferences
- The functionality you need from your shutters
- Any particular likes and dislikes you have
- Your existing home décor
Please don’t worry if you don’t know what you want just yet, or if you’re not even sure shutters are for you. Helping you arrive at a decision is all part of the service. We take into account your needs, tastes and lifestyle before offering tailored, personal advice.
Once we understand your needs, we can discuss your options. There are many different shutter styles available, which are then paired with your chosen finish. We talk you through all the options in detail so you understand exactly what’s available and have all the information you need.
This is our promise to you:
- No salespeople – you’ll be visited by a trained product expert
- No pressure selling – you won’t be rushed into a decision
- No sales tactics – we provide honest advice and information